Bow Tie Construction offer a comprehensive range of construction services to take your project from breaking ground to building regulation approval and completion.
We differ from most builders in that we keep the majority of our trades in-house. We choose to train and retain skilled workers over outsourcing to subcontractors who specialise in getting the job done quickly but may not have attention to detail or apply a holistic project view to their work.
Bow Tie Construction in-house trades include:
- site preparation
- concrete slab and formwork
- structural work
- internal and external insulation
- bespoke design and installation
- kitchen fitting
- bathroom fitting
- joinery & carpentry
- window fitting
- Mechanical and Electrical system design and installation
- Heating and hot water system design and installation
Passive House construction:
- thermal bridge free construction
- MVHR fitting
- Smart Home system design and installation
- Solar panel installation
- Air & ground source heat pump installation
Our contract of choice is JCT intermediate works. We typically tender through the traditional process. We can also work cost-plus basis.